The following terms and conditions a part of our contract with you. Please review these items and contact us with any questions
1. A deposit of 10% of the total proposal is required in order to schedule your project. 30% on the first day of work and another 30% half way of the project and the remaining balance after the job is complete
*Cheque, can be send to High River Landscaping LTD. 219-2623 Burleigh ave Port Coquitlam BC V3C0C5.
*E-transfer can be send to Landscaping@highriverinc.com
*Credit card, 3% charge on top of the total amount of the invoice.
2. Final invoice will be derived after job completion. Final invoice payment is due upon delivery. 6% interest will apply every 30 days thereafter.
3. Materials purchased by High River Landscaping LTD that are left over after the completion of the job are the property of High River Landscaping LTD. Having materials left over from project is common to prevent job delays, extra delivery charges, and for change orders.
4. Quoted prices are fixed price. Deletions or additions to a project will be specified in writing to identify the change in scope. High River Landscaping LTD. Will provide a quoted price, if requested, for extra work
55$ per hour as labor or 90$ per hour as machine operator
5. The client is responsible to move plant material and fragile objects from the project area prior to our mobilization to site.